Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is a UK Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in the UK.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team: over one hundred people across ten offices, all working to make every customer successful. This mission is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology, leveraging the insights they find in order to inform business decisions.
We build our understanding of our clients’ businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to expand our global team, we are hiring an Agency Customer Success Manager based in Brighton or London who will be responsible for managing and growing our Agency business across a diverse range of Agency accounts.
Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives and identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Brandwatch.
Your role will include:
- Ownership of overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, growth of your customer base and delivering satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Development of champions within allocated portfolio
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are achieving their key goals whilst maximising the value from Brandwatch’s products and services
- Advocating for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous value of SaaS technology platform
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with, or for a social listening provider
- Experience working with, or for, an Agency
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce/Zendesk
Success will be measured on:
- Retention and growth of your clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now