Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager based in Sydney to drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base.
Your role will include:
Ownership of overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and delivering satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Development of champions within allocated portfolio
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are achieving their key goals whilst maximising the value from Brandwatch’s products and services
- Advocating for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- The ability to work in Australia without the need for a visa or sponsorship
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous value of SaaS technology platform
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
- Fluency in English
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with, or for a social media monitoring provider or similar SaaS provider
- Knowledge of marketing or consumer insights principles and best practices
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce/Zendesk
- Ability to speak Chinese would be nice to have!
Success will be measured on:
- Retention and growth of your clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyableTo all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Apply now