Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
ContentSquare is looking for a passionate Strategic Success Manager to strengthen its EMEA team. Based in London, in a fast-growing company, you will manage a portfolio of financial services customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire lifecycle of their usage of the ContentSquare Solution.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the Strategic Success Manager’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their ContentSquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription. The Success Manager will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The Success Manager will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base. You will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion. In this role, you will also work closely with cross functional ContentSquare groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the Success Manager will own the customer’s post-sales experience and serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage and participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use, ContentSquare awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Proactively monitor and address customer success issues
- Contribute to your customer's digital UX strategy and AB test roadmap
- Understand and assess customer requirements
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business strategy, allowing the full potential of their ContentSquare Solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Drives regular cadence (Call/Report/visit/QBR) with customer to report on KPIs, raise awareness of ContentSquare news / events.
- Shares results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with SalesContribute in pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables and sales led kick-off meetings with customers to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support customer’s KPIs
- Follow-up of operations: planning management and coordination of internal services resources (technical, UX, UI and data analysts) during each step of the customer journey
- Configuring and analyzing the customer data on the ContentSquare tool
- Create value by Co-production of analysis and training workshops with the customer
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how ContentSquare’s solution can be improved
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant work experience (Minimum of 3 years in a similar position)
- Experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based Solutions
- Background and technical experience in Digital Solutions
- Very good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
- Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives
- Ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven track record in teaming with sales and field organizations to achieve business goals.
Measurement for success would include:
- Increased customer satisfaction across account (measured by conventional surveys, as well as reference potential of account & general check-ins and customer feedback)
- Drive Product adoption rates
- Successful and timely renewals
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now