Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As an Account Executive based in Jakarta, you'll join our growing APAC sales team to continue accelerating growth. You'll drive new business sales and collaborate with our global teams including our Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers. Last year, we became the undisputed global leader in experience analytics - are you ready to join us and be part of what's next?
As an Account Executive at Contentsquare, you will:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our high performing SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Work with and help grow our partner community in the region
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
You ideally have:
- 5+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
- Industry knowledge of the growing and exciting Marketing Technology space or similar
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive growth in across APAC
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
- The ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Strong benefits package
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now