Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Your main responsibility will be to accelerate Contentsquare’s growth in Spain, expand our customer base, and provide a pristine customer experience.
What you’ll do as a Country Manager at Contentsquare :
- Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis and fine-tune our go-to-market strategy.
- Establish and implement a strategic business plan to expand Contentsquare’s customer base and presence on the market.
- Implement a hands-on sales approach to reach high new logo targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Create solid partnerships with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Efficiently communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Manage a small team of various sales professionals
What you’ll need to succeed in the role :
- Native to the country you will be working in and/or residing in the country with 8/10 years of professional experience.
- B2B Enterprise Sales experience preferably in the digital analytics / martech industries
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management and show a methodical approach to managing a territory.
- Fluent in English or French.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now