Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We're looking for our new Visual & motion Design Intern, to join our global team of 16 designers and video producers. The Contentsquare Studio has members in New York, London, Paris, Singapore offices and… all we needed was you to join the Munich office!
This internship could start as soon as possible on a full time contract ideally (part time with 3 days a week minimum could be also an option) for at least 6 months.
You will report into your manager based in Paris, collaborating every day with the global brand design and video team. You will work at the Munich office with the local marketing team.
What you will do
- Work within our Marketing team to create corporate digital, video and print assets(reports, social assets, landing pages, event booths, digital campaigns, event teasers, webinar videos, clients interviews …) to drive awareness, engagement and leads that result in new logo acquisition
- Ensure the consistency of the corporate branding guidelines on a global scale and especially accelerate the DACH expansion
What we're looking for
- You're a student or have just graduated in Graphic Design/Video/Visual Communication
- You’re fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign/After Effects/Premiere)
- You know how to make great presentations using PowerPoint and Google Slides and have a basic knowledge of print conception
- You have strong skills in Video production(cameras, lighting, audio recording, mounting) and Motion Design
- You will collaborate in building projects (about Contentsquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to visual design and/or video
- You are fluent in English and German
- We're looking for a creative and curious thinker, not afraid to challenge a brief
- If you also have a hawk-like attention to detail, but above all, a great team spirit, a unique sense of humour and an ability to interact and discuss ideas, then you’ll fit right in!
- This internship will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your projects proactively will be valued.
- This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills in various areas from the global team: UX/UI design, video, brand design, art direction, ...
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now