Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As People Manager, you will report to Head of People France, and you will be a strategic and trusted advisor to managers and employees on all things people related, including onboarding, employee engagement, benefits, employee relations and investigations, performance, career development, compensation, offboarding, etc. with HR coordinators support.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you have solid experience with HR practices and tools, and Employee Relations. You have experience working with high-growth companies, preferably in digital and start-up environments, and preferably you have worked in a high-trust environment. You are known for being a very enthusiastic person with a deep problem solver mindset. You are comfortable with high velocity of change that comes with the territory in high-growth companies. Above all, you believe that working hard to create a high-trust environment that works for both people and business is non-negotiable.
What you’ll do and how you’ll make an impact:
- Become strategic and trusted advisors to managers in your perimeter on all HR topics (support for change, mobility, entry and exit, career development, training in HR processes, etc.) ;
- Follow-up and coach employees at key stages of their career at CS (onboarding, reviews, mobility, offboarding etc) ;
- Integrate the new employees, both administrative (employment contracts, mutual insurance, medical check-ups, etc.) and operational (organisation of the integration process, monitoring of integration, etc.) ;
- Maintenance of HR tools useful for monitoring your population ; identification/launch of new tools to improve the HR process or the population’s follow-up
- Management and deployment of individual legal procedures;
- Management of variable payroll elements, in collaboration with the dedicated service ;
- HR communication with your population.
Reasons why you should apply:
- You are motivated by making an impact
- You have tenacity and drive with a can-do, make it happen attitude
- You are known for your constant positive attitude and team spirit mindset
- You are a highly flexible problem solver, undaunted by ambiguity with simplicity even for complex problem
- You make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues b y using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices and tools
- You are a great listener with strong influencing skills
- 3-5+ years progressive experience in HR roles
- Knowledge of Human Resource operations
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management and HR metrics
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Flexible approach to problem solving, balancing policy, best practice, legal and business issues to provide pragmatic solutions
- Strong knowledge of Startup / SaaS environment is a plus