Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
ContentSquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup seeing explosive growth following $190million of series D funding in May, as we expand our teams across Europe, US and APAC. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 700+ clients globally including Unilever, Suncorp, Telstra, GoPro, Walmart, HSBC, Samsung and Microsoft to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business.
As a Sales Development Representative at Contentsquare, you will:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncover green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Develop a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
- Review the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Work alongside your dedicated local marketing team to capitalise on engagement generated from events and their lead generation activity
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- Minimum 1 year successful sales track record
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
- Engaging copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling emails and communications to stand out from the crowd
- Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, Analytics, eBusiness or CRM software highly recommended
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development as well as great potential for internal career progression
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Strong benefits package
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now