Our Finance team is responsible for being partners at adding value to Jampp teams and corporate strategy. We build and execute strong processes to give support to our global business, working with 6 legal entities from around the world! Our goal is to efficiently ensure the company’s financial health and control.
We are looking for a hands on, self-motivated Accounting Manager to join our team.
Our operations are growing extensively and we are seeking a like-minded, entrepreneurial spirit that will help lead and continue building our Accounting capabilities to scale the company to the next level. The role involves an important opportunity to lead the closing and reporting process for every legal entity we have worldwide, as well as the preparation of Jampp’s consolidated financial statements.
The ideal candidate should be a high-potential accountant (at least 5 years of relevant experience) with a strong focus on the area of Financial Accounting and Management Reporting.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning from the challenges of a high-growth global tech business. You will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company from strategy to execution as we continue to expand.
This is a remote position, for a rockstar who is ideally located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- People Management – you will have 1 direct report. Demonstrated passion for leading, developing and motivating direct reports will be key to your success.
- Financial Accounting – lead the accounting processes and execute the monthly financial close process, as well as the annual Audit process, both for every legal entity around the globe and for the consolidated financial statements. You will be actively involved in complying with monthly closing schedules and for performing allocation analysis of all GL accounts. You will also drive process improvements (e.g. cycle time reduction, systems solutions implementation) to help get decision making information to key stakeholders faster.
- Management Reporting – contribute to the preparation of monthly results reports based on insights generated from across the business, and related information packs for internal and external (i.e. investors) stakeholders.
- Risk Management – uniquely positioned to identify and help mitigate key business risks, including global economic and business trends such as privacy legislation and market dynamics.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of relevant accounting and reporting experience. At least 2-year experience in Accounting Firms.
- Certified Public Accountant degree is a must
- Strategic mindset – you are able to think big and long-term by quickly learning and understanding the critical drivers of the business, making you able to help develop the plans necessary to continue to grow our successful business.
- Technical Excellence – a strong financial accounting track-record will ensure your ability to rapidly add value by ensuring proper risk management and process efficiency is in place.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical Skills – you do what it takes to ensure that your credibility as a source of information and decision-making analysis remains unquestionable.
- Proactive self-starter – you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you’d rather ask for forgiveness then wait for permission.
- Bilingual English level is very desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive compensation package
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment. We are all entrepreneurs!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires