Every day, Jampp helps top mobile companies accelerate their business growth. You'll be responsible for defining the products that enable Jampp and our customers to shape the future of the app economy.
We are using tech and machine learning to level the playing field and connect mobile companies and their users.
Product At Jampp
The Product organization identifies and scopes out the most impactful opportunities for Jampp to tackle. Our Product Managers have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions.
They work most closely with the Engineering, Data Science and Revenue teams to set a well thought-out product strategy and define a roadmap that ensures Jampp’s products continue to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Product Lead who will push boundaries, influence strategy, and make a strong impact on product execution and quality (of our ML-driven products).
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You have experience leading the product development for B2B platforms and you have the technical skills to understand and prioritize development tasks.
Our ideal Product Lead has managed technical products, and is obsessed with solving user needs. You are very technical, able to put yourself in the shoes of both our customers, but also have an extreme attention to detail and user experiences. You operate well in close partnership with data science and engineering teams, as well as drive initially ambiguously defined projects across the broader company.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your product management skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning!
About the Job
- Help define a product vision and strategy, and be able to break a larger vision into concrete projects.
- You’ll own & drive all aspects of your products (our ML-driven products) with a customer-first strategy: customer needs, short term/long term goals, feature roadmap, product specifications, competitive positioning, collateral development to support revenue teams.
- You’ll define the vision and goals of your products; how to measure them and how to set the KPIs
- Prioritize and make trade-off decisions balancing customer experience and business value.
- Work closely with customers and other Jampp teams such as Engineering, Design, Data Science and Revenue to develop smart and creative solutions to the problems our customers face.
- Collect customer insights, design process solutions, analyze cost/benefit, deliver solutions, and communicate your findings and recommendations to various levels of management.
- Lead launches globally in close collaboration with Marketing and ensure that customer & operational goals are met.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company, ideally working on B2B or leading ads product management function, in late-stage high-growth startup, or established tech company (Google, Facebook, etc.), or Founder experience.
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by crafting customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds and get hands-on when needed
- You have built, led and developed a high-performing team, scaling from 1 to 5+ team members; experience leading a remote/distributed team environment a plus
- Technical know-how – You’re interested in the technical design of the solutions your team is building and keen to partner with engineers to understand and help shape the tech stack.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have the ability to dive deep into the technical details of the product
- Have the ability to organize and communicate vast amounts of complexity
- Have experience with advertising-related products or with technical platforms
- Have built products by collaborating across engineering, data science, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Have a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Not only shipped new products, but are obsessed about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases