The globally distributed Sales team is responsible for developing strong and long lasting relationships with leading App Advertisers from scratch! As Jampp ambassadors we work closely with all internal teams to deliver outstanding results for our customers.
As part of our ambitious growth plans in APAC we are looking for an outstanding Sales Executive to join our team in Singapore.
The role requires a truly entrepreneurial mindset, a feverous passion to connect with new people, and a clear talent for building trusting and long lasting relationships. You’ll be a team player and key partner to a broad range of internal teams (Product, Technology) and an invaluable resource to the overall Revenue team to close, grow and retain target clients. You will be a driving force for our market expansion in China and other APAC markets, developing new business for Jampp.
If you are passionate, exceptionally bright, always eager to learn and enjoy a real challenge… Keep reading.
What you'll do
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing deals and launching campaigns. Doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Maintain depth and breadth of outreach to app marketers: from email to online networks, phone, video calls, conferences/events, and in-person meetings - your pipeline is wide and varied, and you touch clients through multiple mediums.
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic user acquisition and retention (20% travel expected).
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Jampp brand and ensure we are perceived as industry experts in the eyes of app marketers in the APAC region.
- Drive Jampp initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts for tech solutions.
- +2 years sales or business development experience and proven track record of selling a tech product/solution, media, or even pitching your own startup.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing, performance and incrementality considerations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Confident, articulate and thorough communicator with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Fluent Mandarin and English speaking skills.
Bonus points if you have...
- An existing network of app advertisers and agencies (direct contacts from the digital marketing space)
- A detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, especially programmatic advertising.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Grab, Twitch, Audible, Shopee, Bigo to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.