Jampp is the growth marketing platform that enables top mobile brands to accelerate their user and revenue growth by leveraging programmatic advertising.
As part of our Product Team, you will work closely and cross-functionally with leaders across the company to bring our AI products to market. You will also work with some of the biggest and well-known brands in the world to deliver the AI solutions they need. One of our product’s superpowers is the scale at which it operates - allowing customers to interact with millions of users at high performance.
About the Role
In this role, you will own ML/AI products that help marketers optimize marketing performance. You will also partner with our data scientists and Engineering team to bring innovative, never seen before, and best in class AI products to market.
You will own the roadmap and strategy for how we leverage real-time data in product, ML approaches to ad optimization, our external data integrations and our A/B testing infrastructure, and more. In close partnership with Data Engineering, Data Science, and Data Analytics, you will lead our build of an entirely new Data stack and practice at Jampp.
You are technical, analytical, understand data science, and have launched AI products in the past. You will apply an immense amount of creativity to figure out how to leverage the emerging technology to solve growth challenges that top mobile-companies have every day.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your product management skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
- You are a “systems thinker”
- You have experience in product management, partnering closely with data scientists and engineers to deliver products that impact the real world. You oversee a dedicated team and lead product prioritisation, the roadmap, and delivery of products.
- You can have detailed discussions with data scientists about predictive models or algorithms while being able to explain their uses and benefits to stakeholders and executives around the business. You drive impact while balancing both short and long term priorities.
- You understand how to run A/B and multivariate tests, using data to drive decision-making, and are willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- You apply data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re making the biggest difference to our network of riders, restaurants, and customers.
In this role you will:
- Lay the technical foundation to use state-of-the-art ML approaches to improve marketing performance on a platform that is already operating at a massive scale.
- Be able to generate business impact at a massive scale through rapid iteration and hypothesis-driven experimentation.
We’re looking for someone who
- Understands the complexities of building ML; has experience prototyping, iterating on, evaluating and scaling large-scale ML systems; can connect ML value propositions to actual user problems.
- High focus on shipping new product, and able to make trade-offs that prioritize different competing demands
- Understands engineering complexity; has solid tech literacy and pattern recognition for discussing solutions and estimates.
- Can build exceptional, cross-functional relationships across Data Infrastructure, Data Science, Engineering and Revenue teams.
- Has developed and successfully owned key product metrics/indicators that map directly or indirectly to company performance; can analyze and pull meaningful insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.