At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The R&D team works directly for the CTO and co-founder of Domino to define possible next-generation ideas for our current and potentially future products.
What your impact will be
- Generate next-generation product ideas in areas of opportunity for Domino
- Conduct market and user research to flesh out possible product enhancement ideas
- Partner with designers to create product mockups to test with possible users
- Build prototypes of ideas to flesh out how they’d work, including technical prototyping and evaluation
- Advocate and evangelize for those product ideas internally, ultimately measured by impact to mainline development and strategic company objectives
What We Look For in This Role
- Engineering and Product Management experience in a high-growth start-up
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and operate in the “white space”
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work-in- progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply