Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As an Digital Marketing Manager your primary responsibilities will include; planning digital marketing campaigns together with the team, including Social Media Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email and paid marketing campaigns. For non EU citizen, to apply for this internship you have to have a valid visa and work-permit.
As a Field Marketing intern you will
- Research vendors for various event needs such as swag, booth builders, hospitality providers, etc.
- Manage our global “swag” including keeping track of inventory, placing orders, working with various vendors, shipping, creating swag kits and campaigns
- Support Field Marketing Managers in miscellaneous activities pertaining to regional events in EMEA, APAC, North America, and Latin America. This includes, but not limited to:
Updating company profiles in various trade-show platforms;
Sending logos when needed;
Work with Digital team on various webinar and virtual event efforts
- Create and maintain vendor / venue library for all regions, such as restaurants, event venues, trade-show organizations, etc.
- Research new events to attend for each region with guidance from Field Marketing managers
It would be great if you have
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent in English (Optionally Spanish, Portuguese, French or German skills are a plus)
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Experience in Google Suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now! Apply now
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.