At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda's CSMs are trusted advisors to the customer, fostering successful adoption which will naturally lead to retention. They spot opportunities for expansion but team up with sales when it comes to commercial negotiations.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere within Australia.
What you’ll do:
- Become the trusted advisor to a set of strategic customers and their key stakeholders in the APAC region by aligning Camunda technology to their business strategy and goals
- Develop customer success plans outlining Customer’s KPI’s, stakeholders, critical success factors, and product adoption plan
- Establish a trust base relationship with your customer throughout their journey with Camunda and maximize the value from their investment
- Work closely with Sales on opportunities to grow your customers. Develop the opportunity and leverage relationships and value measured as a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with Consulting, Support and Engineering teams through proactive engagement on product and support related issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to create programs on best practices, influence product roadmap discussions, and foster customer references
- Be a Customer Success Champion to evangelize customer-centricity within Camunda, thereby increasing retention outcomes, customer experience and loyalty
What you’ll bring along:
- 4+ years of Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Fluent English (C1/C2), additional fluent Asian language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with Enterprise Customers and become their trusted advisor
- Experience dealing with large multinational customers with complex technical environments and requests
- Ability to win subscription renewals, including pricing discussions and identify expansion opportunities
- Understanding of open source model, cloud computing and DevOps highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering value to the customer through ownership and collaboration
- Strong ability to lead customer interactions and managing business reviews with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to C-Level
- Willingness to travel to visit customers, Camunda offices and events when and where possible
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.