At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for ensuring our field operations team has the systems, processes, analytics, and resources to achieve their fullest potential. As Global Deal Desk Manager you’ll be supporting the Global Sales & CSM organization acting as a sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing related matters.This role is the first on the ground and requires someone to be very hands on whilst shaping the future deal desk strategy.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in US East Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as liaison between sales and other key stakeholders involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. RevOps, Finance, CSM, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Support the execution of pricing the model to commercial yes. Facilitate pricing and approval review process for net new and renewal opportunities
- Obtain all the necessary approvals (e.g. discounts) through to commercial yes. Be able to confirm that this is a quote that the company wants to sign.
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure.
- Liaise between Sales and Finance on accounting close questions
- Add value in how we effectively structure, price and win deals
- Ensuring data integrity on all ARR opportunities
What you’ll bring along:
- Prior experience with software solutions & deal desk, must understand the Enterprise selling process
- Experience with both Channel, Cloud and Direct Sales models is highly desirable
- Experience with subscription based business models that are based on ARR
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; work well with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes
- An eye for detail along with analytical mindset
- Strong understanding of quote to cash processes.
- Comfortable reading legal contractual language.
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision)
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible time off
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/
. Apply now