GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an organized and proactive Workplace Facilities Coordinator to provide support for our Workplace Team based in Berlin.
As a Facilities Coordinator at GetYourGuide you will play a key role in keeping the workplace in good condition for our fellow employees and guests. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and skills in all things workplace management, while still learning new things and tackling new challenges within the cross-functional Workplace Team.
You will be one of our go-to people to create a safe, clean and positive environment where our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and able to work at their full potential.
Create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Be a hands on team member within our Facilities Team ensuring the GetYourGuide office is a place employees are proud of
- Manage our current system of incoming employee requests (Jira and Slack)
- Manage our facilities schedule and appointments with External providers (ie.Technicians, Handwerker) and our Handymen and ensure access is granted and disturbances to employees are minimalized
- Escalate requests to our External cleaning Staff and Handyman when needed
- Procure, track and monitor Facilities budget items and expenditures
- Perpetuate GetYourGuide company culture by providing assistance to Workplace teams (Office & IT) for onsite company events and parties
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and employee experience
- You have 2+ years experience in a coordinating or a similar support role, ideally with a focus in Building Maintenance, Custodial Services, or Office Management
- You have excellent knowledge of G Suite products. Knowledge of JIRA is also useful
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality, a can-do-attitude and try different things with minimal direction. Results oriented with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have great command of the German & English languages
- You identify with our core values: clarity, commitment, learning, passion and positivity
- Be part of the People Team (Recruiting, HR, Workplace & L&D) with the mission of creating the best employee journey
- With our 500+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now