Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 20 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Description du poste
As JobTeaser's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and part of the Platform Tribe, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You will serve as the guardian of all JobTeaser activities and own the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and traceability of all information across our expanding locations.
To ensure that our products and data remain safe, you will be working together with the engineering teams to integrate security into our engineering practices, and with the internal IT and legal departments to manage all security issues that might arise.
You must advocate for security to all those you'll be working with on a daily basis, developers, infrastructure engineers, support engineers and especially our Leadership team.
Given our current and future growth ambitions, this is a unique opportunity to build, lead, and influence the security team behind a global scale B2C & B2B SaaS application.
- Advance the company's information security vision, update the strategy for achieving the vision, and maintain and update a multi-year cyber security roadmap, based on regular risk analysis.
- Update and brief the executive committee on status, risks and threats.
- Interact with partners, clients and stakeholders to inform them about JobTeaser's security standards and practices.
- Drive a cultural change to embed security in all business units and workflows. Lead training and awareness campaigns across the organization.
- Carry out internal audits and manage remediation projects.
- Direct and approve the design of security systems and strategies based on industry frameworks and standards (e.g. NIST, ISO27001, EBIOS) for our internal IT solutions as well as our SaaS platform environments.
- Manage the teams, employees, contractors and vendors that take part in the program. Hire, on-board and mentor additional internal and external coworkers according to the budget.
- Manage the information security budgets (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Ensure an effective and comprehensive IR policy and plan is in place and tested
- Deliver next generation security solutions, compatible with JobTeaser's stack (full-cloud, zero-trust, security of objects).
- Manage various technology programs to ensure adequate security coverage : DLP, IAM, SIEM, VRM, MDM, DEV-SECOPS, penetration tests, vulnerability management, etc.
- Develop policies, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with applicable contractual, regulatory, legal and audit requirements as well as good business practices.
- 10+ years of experience in information security related roles
- Experience in a SaaS vendor company (startup or scale up)
- Excellent understanding of Cloud security principles and practices
- Excellent understanding of compliance needs (ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus, etc.) and regulatory requirements (GDPR)
- Understanding of Zero-Trust security
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, systems and their security
- Understanding of application security
- Proficiency in using development tools (git, coding languages, etc.)
- Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and team skills
- Autonomous & open to new technologies & management methodologies
- Business fluent in English
- Permanent position (CDI)
- Start date : asap
- Tickets restaurants (Swile) + Health Insurance (Alan)
- Company with strong values
- Our office is based in Paris IXth District
- International environment