Art with character and inspiration at every corner: this is what defines JUNIQE. As the leading online destination for affordable, curated wall art and home accessories, JUNIQE is committed to helping customers make their house a home by bringing art into their everyday lives.
YOUR CHALLENGE• Communicating with our customers via email, social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) and phone in an engaging, empathetic and funny manner
• Assisting our customers in all inquiries
• Putting a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity: no empty platitudes or protocols
• Being proactive and full of ideas: optimising existing processes with a go-getter attitude
• Offering creative suggestions for continuous improvement within the team
• Being the link between customer service and all other departments
ABOUT YOU• Funny, witty, creative, fun-loving and proactive
• Ready to revolutionise customer service
• Ideally, previous work experience in customer service
• Stress-resistant and resilient, very empathetic
• Able to leave your ego at the door to put the customers first
• Quick thinker and problem solver
• Able to get your own work done while being a team player at the same time
• Excellent French skills on a native speaker level and very good English skills; another foreign language is a big plus
MORE THAN A JOBOur renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg—just a stone’s throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs—English is our lingua franca, but you’ll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV.