The mission of Nexthink is to Delight People at Work and as a member of our Community and Customer Engagement team we know that to create the Best Brand, we need to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
In this Community Program Manager role, you’ll be a leading figure in Nexthink and across our ecosystem. You’ll help us bring our Best Customer Experience mission to life and to mature a digital destination that becomes the trusted home for EUC (End User Computing) professionals as we teach and share best practices around People-Centric IT.
User Groups & Events are an essential aspect of the Nexthink Community experience, creating multiple opportunities for Community members to meet with their peers and with Nexthink subject matter experts to learn, share challenges, solve problems, inspire one another and grow their professional Digital Employee Experience networks.
As a member of the Nexthink Customer Engagement team, your primary responsibilities will be to develop our Community and our User Group and Event programs, to play a key role in helping shape the overall Community Experience and to find new ways to heighten Community engagement, leading to greater awareness, education and adoption of Nexthink solutions. By capturing and analyzing data to produce insights and recommendations, you’ll play an essential role in shaping our Best Customer Experience strategy.
- Assess & improve current Community programs with particular attention to new member onboarding and leveraging gamification techniques to accelerate engagement.
- Contribute to the assessment of current User Groups and Event programs and provide recommendations to add, improve, mature & operationalize;
- Regional User Groups
- Group of Interest Event Program
- Nexthink Leadership Circles
- Ad Hoc Event programming
- Other regular event / programming e.g. technical meet ups
- Help develop program branding and promotion to ensure that Community members recognize the Community program brands and understand the value in participating
- Ensure Nexthink teams are fully aware of the events taking place, the value of Community programs and contribution / involvement from their Customer Accounts
- Work with teams across Nexthink (Product Management, Marketing and CSO in particular) to develop Group Content (including online groups), Event and launch plans
- Run Community Event operations using Salesforce Campaigns, Community Event Landing Pages, Marketo Registration and reminder, Email campaigns etc….
- Contribute to the development of the Community Platform roadmap, participate in weekly sprints, offer suggestions for improvement, assist with QA activity
- Help determine budget & approach for gifts, incentives and thank you’s
- Assist in the development of Community Champions & Advocacy programs, driving more content, participation and leadership in events coming from Community members
- Assist with new Nexthinker onboarding, ensuring that new members on the Nexthink teams understand the value of Community and how to get involved
- Assist with overall branding and promotion of Community value and programs