Our mission is to help organizations easily leverage machine learning and data science in order to accelerate their goals. Our software platform helps customers solve some of the world’s most challenging analytics problems, including medicine, climate science, financial markets, and countless more. We are at the epicenter of the data science revolution.
What we are building
This role will be positioned as part of our centralized design practise, and will have an impact across all product initiatives at Domino. Depending on the project, you’ll be coordinating with Product Designers, PM Leads, and Engineers from a variety of product areas. In addition to working directly with executives for strategic research initiatives.
What your impact will be
- Lead our effort to better understand at a high level how customers want to use our product for their needs and help us prioritize our Product / UX efforts based on research outputs.
- Drive continuous feedback with customers by partnering with PMs, Designers and our Customer Success team for projects across product initiatives.
- Research Planning: Develop and maintain research plans and drive data into decisions across the product initiatives.
- Knowledge Management: Manage design research knowledge that is leveraged across design and engineering teams.
- Provide actionable insights as an outcome of research activities and drive those insights into product and design plans with peers in Product and Design.
- Through good leadership, help refine our process as a Design Team to better collaborate with peers as well as more effectively deliver world-class experiences to customers.
What We Look For in This Role
- 2-4 years of product / UX research experience in an enterprise software context.
- Experience participating as a researcher in a full cycle design process including early research and problem space definition, design synthesis, and usability testing.
- Track record of being part of a multidisciplinary team of Designers, PMs, and Engineers that have collaborated on delivering software and customer feedback.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills.
- A growth mentality with a desire to own complex problems and results.
- A presentation showcasing at least two case studies of your best work and track record of involvement in shipped product experiences.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply