Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Sales Manager for our DACH region, you will be a part of a team based in Berlin. You will join a global company with a focus on delivering quality products and solving marketers' problems. You will be in charge of acquiring new business and maintaining company revenue growth which means you will have a direct impact on our company growth.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from discovery to close
- Sell Adjust platform via a consultative approach
- Present best-in-class proposals and product demos, with clear strategy alignment and value-based positioning to win long term new business
- Work within the wider sales team, bringing together Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Account Managers to deliver the best service possible for clients
- Deliver against key performance indicators such as lead and opportunity velocity and ultimately attaining quarterly quotas
- Maintain daily records of pipeline development using the CRM solution, along with up to date forecasts
- Feedback on market opportunities and trends
- Attend conferences and meet-ups to promote the Adjust platform
- Be an expert in the field so clients approach you for help to achieve their goals
What you bring:
- Solid experience in SaaS Software sales and mobile advertising
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels and across different verticals
- Enthusiasm for technology, ability to understand and present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience working with app developers, brands, and media agencies
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, any nordic language is a plus
- Willingness to travel (when relevant again)
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Relocation and Visa assistance
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!