Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Network Monitoring Engineer you will be responsible for the network, by making sure that it is fault-free and runs as smooth as swiss clock. You will work together with a team of system administrators, in order to guarantee a high service level.
- Network monitoring
- Fault registration, notification and fault escalation
- Ensure that the network is fault-free
- Make first basic checks of trigger
- Daily shifts can be expected to be either : 8am to 4m / 4pm to 12am / 12am to 8am, plus 2 days off per week
What you bring:
- Previous experience (min 2 years) with installing and administration of Linux systems like Redhat or CentOs
- Experience with at least with one of these system monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix
- Knowledge of team collaboration tools such as Git
- Knowledge of at least one scripting/programming languages (Python, Bash, Perl...)
- Experience with Gentoo Linux is a plus
- Flexible to work in shifts also on weekends and public holidays
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!