Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer (Dashboard Platform) who is passionate about their job to join our Dashboard Platform team and influence the future of Frontend at Adjust. Your primary responsibility will be planning, developing, and maintenance of our Design System, and help us scale our Dashboard application: a modern React and Angular 1 hybrid currently transitioning towards React as well. You'll be part of a team that has a direct impact on our product, user experience, and technology choices.
- You will solve challenging technical problems and architect, execute and maintain our efforts of evolving our applications towards scalable and domain-driven projects that will allow our teams to have more autonomy, work with new technologies and be more agile
- You will work with members of small cross-functional teams to build tools that help them deliver their features with speed and quality. Your work will directly impact and empower engineers working across different products and applications within the company
- Our tech stack includes many technologies, including React, Angular, Vue, Typescript, Redux, Redux Sagas, Mobx, and others
What you bring:
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like media queries, critical styling, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience in building UI products using front-end frameworks. Ideally, significant experience with React
- Experience working with Microfrontends architecture
- Passion about writing clean & testable code and continuous integration
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Experience working with Design Systems is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL, NodeJS, or Typescript is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Additional perks: weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!