Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include attribution and measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, as well as automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
Adjust is looking for a well connected Talent Acquisition Specialist to have a direct impact on the growth of our international and vibrant adtech company. Based in New York City you will be part of a distributed team spread across the globe and responsible for the E2E recruiting for our US and LATAM-based business roles. Your strength is to build highly efficient hiring teams together with different internal stakeholders. On top you bring a deep understanding of what drives candidates and how this is matching with our company culture. Providing excellent candidate experience and sovereign stakeholder management are your strength, and on top you consider yourself a unique combination of gut feeling paired with a data-driven mindset? Seems like the perfect match! We can't wait to get to know you!
- E2E recruiting process for business roles (all levels up to VP) in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Be the (sparring) partner and consultant to your hiring managers to develop efficient processes and provide an outstanding candidate experience
- Foster unbiased hiring decisions by educating internal stakeholders to ensure a fair hiring process to all candidates
- Use data-driven approach to constantly improve and measure success by translating data into useable insights
- Knowledge sharing, problem solving and supporting each other to nurture our team culture of backing each other up and growing together
- Working on innovative side projects (i.e. Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion, Interview Trainings)
- Min. 2 years of experience in recruiting in a fast-paced environment in a global tech or product company with a proven track record of hires (ideally from individual contributor to VP level)
- Experience with hiring for US-based roles (incl. basic knowledge of labour law), ideally also experience with global recruiting for other regions (EMEA, APAC, etc.)
- Highly independent work style and while being a supportive member of a global team
- Strong stakeholder management skills to build efficient hiring teams
- Data-driven and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Strong negotiation skills, assertiveness paired with tact, intuition and sure instinct
- High passion for diversity and ideas how to build sustainable diverse talent pipelines
- Team player with an agile mindset, high adaptability, a healthy self-reflection and feedback culture
- Business fluent English, other language skills (esp. Spanish, German or Portuguese are a plus)
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!
*Please note that this position is based in NYC and it would require to work from the office min. two days per week after the pandemic*