We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant growing Professional Services team based in the USA as an ISV Solutions Consultant. This role will be involved in maximising value for our existing customers and ensuring an effective go-to-market plan is established and supported. This is a dynamic role that involves working with the Customer Success Team to ensure our indirect customers can expand the value and usage from our solution by getting as many of their customers onto their platform. This role will require you to collaborate with our customer to develop their go-to-market strategy, value proposition, and contribute to the overall sales cycle. This role also involves consulting with Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Presales, SME’s, and Training teams.
The role requires a strong balance of both technical and commercial acumen to support the growth and uptake of the platform within each customer portfolio. Success will be measured by looking at number of clients onboarded, transaction volume increase, efficiency of onboarding process, customer retention, and value-added metrics to differentiate our customers’ platform from others in the space. This will be a remote, US-based role, that will require the successful candidate to travel onsite to client locations and our Atlanta office on a need-to basis once COVID restrictions lift.
Day to Day
• Support the customer to ensure the platform delivered can onboard their customers and offer the value expected
• Collaborate with the customer to create a go-to-market strategy
• Play a central role in the creation and maintenance of compelling marketing collateral, training materials, and product demonstration to support the onboarding of additional clients to the customer’s Featurespace product
• Work with the customer to enable their sales team to effectively present the value proposition and pitch the Featurespace product to their clients
• Ensure the customer is getting the expected value from our solution and if not, then manage the process to resolve this
• Collaboratively work with the Customer Success Director to ensure the customer is satisfied with the product, sales support, client onboarding process, and the analytics performance
• Provide event volumes, clients onboarded, analytics performance and retention metrics and reporting to Featurespace
• Generate customer advocacy and contribute to customer events when required