We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant growing Commercial team based in London as a Pre Sales Consultant. The successful candidate will be involved in Pre Sales activities working alongside Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Sales and will report to the Pre Sales Team Lead.
The role requires a strong balance of both commercial and technical acumen to support the delivery of revenue to the business. It will include pitching solutions to clients through discovery sessions, tailored demonstrations, qualification meetings to gather technical requirements and liaising with delivery teams to ensure accurate handover of requirements.
This role will work across multiple industries, with a primary focus on retail banking and payments globally. This is a mid-level role, so we are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of the requirements below, and who is happy to join the team at this specific level.
Day to Day
- Scope and design the best solutions for clients based on aligning their bespoke requirements with our unique ARIC platform
- Act as lead role between technical and commercial teams and the customer
- Provide high quality input to POCs, opportunities and RFXs, including writing proposals, delivering presentations, customized demos, workshops and scoping sessions
- Drive opportunities through the sales stages until internal handover to delivery – this will require management of expectations and timescales using negotiation skills and stakeholder management to overcome varied challenges to ensure opportunities stay on track
- Create a compelling vision during pitches to senior managers and stakeholders on the customer side during meetings, workshops and presentations – this will entail adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience
- Attend conferences including representing the company at a stand, presenting and demonstrating the product to assist in lead generation and gathering market intel
- Build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor on fraud and risk solutions
- Provide enablement, support and training to the commercial team and following opportunities through to closure and subsequent delivery
- Stay up to date with fraud trends and mechanisms to combat these within the industry and maintain market awareness of competitors and their capabilities