We are looking for a bright, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our successful and vibrant US Commercial Team, to be based either in Atlanta, Georgia, or remotely in Charlotte, North Carolina.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a robust sales pipeline and will report into the Chief Commercial Officer. You will develop and use your industry knowledge to add value to the customer at every interaction and lay the foundations for a long-term partnership.
Day to Day
- Meet or exceed yearly bookings target
- Qualify leads and opportunities for your target accounts
- Manage sales pipeline and progress opportunities through it
- Run exceptional sales presentations – they must be better than any other vendor in any competitive process
- Ensure all communication to the customer is of a high quality, including all documents and presentations
- Create and maintain close plans
- Build strong relationships with customers at CxO level and be seen as a trusted advisor on fraud and risk solutions
- Attend industry events and generate leads for the team
- Mentor or support as required
- Oversight and coordination of contract and pricing negotiation ensuring that all elements of the commercials work as well as possible for both the customer and Featurespace
- Accurately reflect in Salesforce.com the status of accounts, opportunities, leads and meetings
- Ensure the accuracy of your customer’s contact data in Salesforce.com