We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our PMO team as we provide leadership over complex customer projects delivering cutting-edge machine learning technology.
This is an opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in providing exceptional customer experience when delivering solutions which have a real business impact. We deliver a range of projects sizes to customers across the finance industry worldwide.
The PMO team are a collaborative and supportive team of leaders, continually looking for ways to enhance the company and proactively get involved in solving problems. This is an opportunity to use your skills and experience to help us make real change which improves the way we work, ultimately having a positive impact for Featurespace, our people and our customers.
In your role as Senior Project Manager you will help us achieve our goals and deliver success on behalf of our customers by leading an expert team in delighting the customer throughout the lifetime of their engagement with delivery. Achieving strong project outcomes through effective Project Governance, driving team and customer collaboration to provide an exceptional Customer Experience, with realised benefits to both Featurespace and the customer.
The role is based in our Atlanta GA, USA office where you will work directly with a core project team to build the right solution for our customers. Occasional travel to customer sites will be required as you build strong trusting relationships, keep our customers delighted with our service ultimately to lead to deployment and go-live of our ARIC Risk Hub. You will be working with our customers in both Spanish and English and able to translate on behalf of technical teams in resolving customer issues.
Day to Day
Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager include:
- Application of effective Project Management of multiple medium to large implementation projects concurrently for Featurespace customers, ensuring all project objectives are met through delivery of the project as per the customer contract and Statement of Work (SoW)
- Provide solid project governance including planning, risk and issue management, budget management, communications, scope, and owning contracts and commercials
- Delight the customer by building trusting relationships, maintain open and honest regular communication, delivering on promises and performing outstanding stakeholder management
- Lead the project team by setting vision, communicating effectively, providing mentorship and coaching and fostering development opportunities for team members
- Proactively contribute to the PMO team and Featurespace organisation bringing in your own skills and experience to solve problems, improve processes and develop ideas
- Occasionally flex into a Programme Management role for some of our larger accounts as is required
- Utilise existing skills, expertise and initiative to enhance the PMO function and mentor/coach members of the PMO and wider delivery teams