At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 and 2020 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
About the role
StarLeaf is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) from a strong SaaS background to lead the technical marketing team and drive the digital marketing strategy and growth of lead generation. The DMM will ensure that activities towards these goals are measurable and continuously optimised for ROI.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be working closely with the corporate and field marketing teams in an innovative, buzzing, creative and fast-paced environment to make sure all digital campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
Plan and oversee execution of all activities pertaining to website, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email and social media
- Determine appropriate tools and platforms for generating and serving paid advertising
- Improve RoAS in PPC and display advertising for key conversion goals.
- Liaise with advertising agencies to ensure that ads convey the appropriate company messaging and reach the right audiences
- Marketing automation
- Ensure that the marketing database is up to date, compliant and segmented effectively
- Plan and deliver appropriate email and targeted communications automations to increase lead engagement
- Test and optimise communications to improve conversion rate and identify appropriate outreach for different segments
- Campaign monitoring
- Monitor, optimise, and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touchpoints through marketing attribution modelling
- Define the overall marketing operations strategy and ensure StarLeaf is using the appropriate suite of marketing tools and integrations
- Determine and define appropriate reporting and dashboards to extrapolate data insights and report out on ROI, to be developed in the digital marketing team
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team to ensure campaign creation consistency and the data management process is kept to the highest standard
- Build insightful and comprehensive reporting with the campaigns team to analyse the success of multi-channel campaigns and determine appropriate action for optimisation
- Competitive salary.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.