Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
We're looking for a talented Customer Care Consultant to support our customers from our office in Cologne in Germany.
As a customer Care Representative at Talentsoft you are the most important representative of the company. You make sure our customers have positive experience with our software modules. The core tasks include the management of customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. Customer retention and Customer service is a target and a key driver to our business’ success.
- You’ll join Talentsofts amazing team in Germany
- You’ll help Talentsoft grow in the DACH Region
- You’ll be able to share you experience and develop in your area of expertise: Customer Services!
- Make sure that our customers have positive experiences with our software modules
- Be the owner of those customer tickets, handling them from the start, doing a thorough analysis and making sure the functional or technical follow-up is handled successfully.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers, and handle tickets and questions via phone, email and our ticketing system
- Be responsible for all communication with the customer during the ticket lifecycle.
- You have helpdesk experience. Any experience in IT or SaaS environment would work to your advantage.
- Passionate about new technologies
- A strong problem solver with a proactive, bold and courageous personality
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Organized and meticulous approach to work
- Great relationship builder with an organized and meticulous approach to work
- Comfortable with managing different tasks at the same time
- Native German and excellent English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- 30 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in the heart of Cologne
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!