We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. We have big plans for LoveCrafts in 2021 so this is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a fast-paced start-up with a real focus on organic growth. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference at LoveCrafts, while being fully supported along the way with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and learn new ones from experienced e-commerce marketing experts. All of this, along with the perks of our start-up culture, including flexible working hours, share options and a fun and collaborative working environment full of passionate makers!
You’ll be supporting the SEO team on all organic activities, such as on-site optimisation, reporting and backlinking, as well as working cross-functionally to support and educate other teams in the business.
What you'll be doing
The world of SEO is wonderfully varied and no two days are the same. One day you’ll be helping to craft some new articles for our readers, the next you’ll be helping our developers to make the right technical changes on site, and another day you’ll be working in a team to launch a new product category.
You can expect to be:
- Working as part of the SEO team of four, increase organic traffic to lovecrafts.com
- Taking on responsibility from day one, discovering opportunities to grow through competitor & keyword research
- Supporting the business in launching exciting new product categories on site
- Researching & outreaching for partnership opportunities
- Using your creativity to make effective and brilliantly on-brand content changes on site
- Working with the content marketing team to develop engaging new SEO content
- Helping our product development team make the right technical fixes
- Learning all about how we do tracking and reporting at scale and how to use data to make smart decisions
- Being an advocate and educator on SEO best practices across the wider business
- Learning loads of up-to-date techniques from the SEO and digital industries
Who you are
- We’re looking for the right person to join our team and we’ll support your development wherever you are in your career. Whether this is your first role or you already have up to 4 years’ experience.
- You have a passion for digital marketing.
- You have a keen interest in startup businesses and would love to work for a high growth e-commerce company.
- You find SEO fascinating and either keep up to date with any changes in the industry or if you’re not in the industry yet, you’ve proactively researched SEO basics.
- You’re as comfortable writing as you are with numbers - or you prefer one and you’re willing to work on the other.
- You love a good target and have a results-focused mindset.
- You’re very organised, have a great attention to detail and you’re a real self-starter.
- You’re a good communicator and you’re comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bonus: You’ve used some SEO specific tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs or Screaming Frog.
- Bonus: You have some knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, RJ Metrics or Amplitude.
- Bonus: You have working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets.
- Bonus: German speaker.
What we're offering
- Coaching and mentoring from some major social and e-commerce experts - there's an awful lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really prioritise everyone’s need for personal development
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and level of experience
- Share Options, pension plan, private healthcare and cash plan
- 25 holiday days pro rata and a day off for your birthday
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your craft
- Central London location (working remotely during COVID pandemic)
Through digital wizardry and a whole lot of cake, our team of smart, kind, makers are weaving together traditional and digital craft to recreate the world of making as we know it. When you have one place where you can connect to like-minded souls, teach new skills and share your passion, all at the click of a button, well, what’s not to love? We believe everyone can feel the joy of making, and we’re on a mission to make it happen. It’s why we love crafts, it’s why we’re LoveCrafts.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We aim to attract the widest range of talent into our business to enable us to create an inclusive working environment, and to reflect and understand our customers and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We aim to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work and therefore, we are open to having conversations about flexible working for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected and where all of our employees have equal opportunity to grow and attain their full potential. Apply now