Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The SDM manages the delivery of scoped Managed Services to Nexthink customers. They play a pivotal role in supporting the customer to realize value from the Nexthink platform, and as such will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager and the Account Manager to ensure that the Managed Service is aligned with the account success plan, and with the value metrics being tracked for the customer.
The role will coordinate the daily activities of the Managed Services team in Boston, and oversee the request queue, focusing on the highest priorities and the biggest impact to the customer, while providing quality assurance, and delivering within the agreed service levels.
The role is a combination of technical and business skills; having the ability to assess technical requests, troubleshoot platform issues, and also to be able to explain the service, how it is supporting the customer strategy, and the value to stakeholders at all levels within the customer.
- Act a single point of contact for the customer for all managed service elements in scope
- Participate in the Customer’s Nexthink steering group meetings
- Advise on and be part of the Customer’s governance for Nexthink
- Gather customer’s requirements, analyze and provide feedback
- Effectively handle customer requests and priorities
- Understand Customer Digital Experience goals, strategic plans and constraints in order to advise on the best use of Nexthink
- Conduct analysis of Customer’s Nexthink data and provide actionable insights to customers
- Identify and justify automation opportunities based on value to the Customer
- Support customer’s initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Build content based on customers’ requirements and manage and collaborate with the remote MS team for advanced scripting
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions and internal processes
- Work with the CSMs to position Nexthink with customers’ service owners
- Deliver service elements against a set of Service Levels
- Identify and deliver against agreed use cases
- Work with the Account teams to support the operationalization of Nexthink inside the Customer organization
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting both internally to the Managed Services’ management and also to the customer
- Prepare all customer facing and internal deliverables
- Coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the Managed Services activities with other teams, such as Sales, Support and Customer Success
- Escalate internally and externally when required
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities