Nexthink’s success hinges on the successful transition to a multi-tenant, cloud-first organization, which forms the basis of the VP Engineering role. You will lead a team of about 125 engineers primarily located in Lausanne and Madrid, but with expansion planned in India and the US. You will help accelerate a transition to a cloud-native platform that started in early 2020.
The VP of Engineering will report to the CTO and work closely with the heads of Architecture, Cloud Operations, Security, Support and Product Management in driving the development and delivery of the next generation digital employee experience platform.
Working closely with the leadership team, you will have day-to-day hands-on engineering responsibility and play a key technical leadership role for Nexthink.
The VP Engineering’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a technology roadmap that is capable of scale, identifying potential areas of risk, while meeting business and technology needs.
- Partner with product management, marketing, and sales to understand and plan for future product release requirements and to ensure promotion of new features and product value.
- Work with Executive Management to understand business drivers, market requirements, and competitive issues that may impact departmental strategies.
- ·Partner with Executive Management to develop strategic plans and ensure goals are clearly understood and effectively addressed by the team.
- Oversee translation of product direction into plans to develop and deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Recruit, retain and motivate a high performance engineering team.