Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is a Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. They’re our priority. The role of the People team is to create and manage a vision for all people related aspects of Brandwatch, encompassing the first moment that someone hears of Brandwatch all the way through their interview, onboarding, training and ongoing professional development and management of others. In essence, their Brandwatch lifetime.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring for a People Partner to join our People team and support with the Commercial organisation. The role will report into the Manager, Global People Partnerships, this is a vital role to the People team and will contribute to the overall strategy and development of our People function.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day people issues and HR support for your dedicated business groups
- You will be in charge of processing any requests such as internal transfers, headcount requests, global mobility, changes in working hours, leavers for your dedicated area of business.
- You will be responsible for any any ER cases
- Working relationships with Leadership, Management and Employee level for your business groups, regular internal meetings
- Work closely with the Manager of People Partnerships along with the VP of Talent and People to support global initiatives and projects
- Lead on identification of key drivers of engagement and attrition for your business areas
- Design targeted interventions to increase levels of engagement and reduce staff turnover
- Consult and execute employee exits and provide exit data to help improve upon retention strategies
- Remain up to date on the HR legislation within geographical remit, and define strategies for compliance and company policies
- Hold a strong relationship with Finance to ensure alignment around budget
- Maintain strong network to staff across all levels of the organisation
- Support career guidance, identifying career development needs and define succession plans for the business
You will have;
- Amazing communication; communication is key to being successful in this role as your voice needs to be heard
- Proven People Partner/Business Partner experience
- Experience of contributing to organisational strategy development and decision making
- In-depth knowledge of local labor and employment laws. Some exposure to global laws is even better
- Time in various HR roles such as recruitment, learning and development, total reward & benefits, compensation and organisational development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate professional boundaries
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Strong commercial acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions
- CIPD qualification
- It would be desirable to have fluent German language
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now