Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Analyst Relations (AR) Senior Director will define the AR strategy for Malwarebytes. This role is a key thought leader in the company. They are not a facilitator but a thought leader. They will analyze where the market is headed and input to the company’s Long-Range plans and product roadmap. They will analyze analyst reports and write specific recommendations for the teams. They will infuse analyst input into the corporate strategy. They will continue to build the corporate reputation of Malwarebytes by securing analyst validation for Malwarebytes products. They will strategize, define and execute the communication cadence plan for each analyst. They will partner with Malwarebytes C-suite, Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Nurture relationships by driving thought-provoking and actionable dialogue between analysts and leaders to highlight Malwarebytes strategy and products.
- Provide thought leadership, advice, and guidance to senior management.
- Influence corporate strategy by securing analyst input and provide recommendations
- Develop and execute on an annual strategic corporate AR plan designed to protect and advance corporate reputation by securing analyst validation of Malwarebytes
- Partner with senior management to lead and coordinate activities to support overall corporate objectives and to ensure consistency in messaging and positioning for products
- Working within a defined budget
- Work in close coordination and collaboration with teams across the organization.
- Must be on camera for internal and external meetings
- Will drive all the requirements and gather all the data and input for Forrester Wave and Gartner MQ, Strategize, define and execute engagement strategy with Analysts. paid consulting engagements.
- Partner with Customer Lifecycle team to ensure our customers are being showcased to analysts.
- Continuously improve and adapt the strategy given evolving market trends.
- When safe, willing to travel up to 15% of the time
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluency in English required
- Proven track record of interaction with executives/top management
- Excellent writing, presentation skills
- Strong background in AR and corporate communications, including established analyst relationships
- Knowledge about the global industry analyst firms and the analysts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision
- 12+ years professional work experience in analyst relations, public relations, or communications; Must have security industry experience
- Experience of working with senior management
- Proven ability to develop integrated communications strategy and programs
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff