Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
This field-based (East Region) remote position will be responsible for account managing and selling through to some of the largest strategic reseller partners for Malwarebytes.
The ideal candidate will have proven success building and driving a reseller business with and through very large partners, and will be highly skilled at translating strategic objectives into a clearly defined, executable business plan. Must understand the partner’s strategic objectives to tie them back to Malwarebytes objectives to create mutually beneficial business plan.
What You'll Do:
- Develop marketing plans to generate demand/sales with all partners, and align goals and objectives consistent with Malwarebytes corporate strategy.
- Work closely with the sales segments and regional sales leaders of the strategic partners to execute partner marketing plans.
- Facilitate handoff of sales opportunities with Malwarebytes sales resources and assist where needed to completion through close management of pipeline and forecast.
- Build/Develop relationships with key management stakeholders within the reseller to evangelize Malwarebytes and drive programs. Also be an evangelist internally for the resellers back to Malwarebytes.
- Create strategic relationships with senior decision makers within our key partners and ensure they are mapped to Malwarebytes management.
- Enable the sales and marketing resources at the strategic partners through trainings, certifications and sales efforts to ensure they are including Malwarebytes in their recommended solutions/proposals to customers.
- Travel required in designated region/territory.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 years IT Channel sales experience a must
- Proven account planning skills/acumen. Ability to take partner’s key goals, objectives and initiatives to create a marketing plan to generate awareness and demand that aligns with their and Malwarebytes strategic objectives.
- Self starter, creative problem solver, high energy, thrive in start up environment
- Detail-oriented business professional with outstanding organizational, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM, ERP and cloud based operational/ordering process systems and Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, and lots of other great stuff