Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Corporate Sales Manager will be based out of our Clearwater Florida office and will lead a team of quota carrying reps responsible for uncovering opportunities, driving the opportunities through the sales process and closing business with in their designated territories. The ideal candidate will provide coaching and guidance with forecasting and pipeline management. The candidate must have both direct sales experience along with experience leading a team to hit aggressive targets, ideally in a fast growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strong performing, winning sales culture
- Understand Malwarebytes offerings, our target prospective customers, their business challenges, the competitive landscape and how to position the Malwarebytes value proposition.
- Work with your team to build and execute a go to market strategy and account plan. Monitor progress, provide coaching and adjust as needed to achieve results
- Enforce accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Hold team accountable for Salesforce hygiene and follow Salesforce best practices.
- Coach and enable your team to develop and continue to improve their knowledge and sales skills providing regular assessment and constructive and frequent feedback.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Provide “on the ground” support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Teaching and enforcing pipeline management
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieve and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Experience with implementing/improving processes, programs, and scaling for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field desirable or equivalent experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of the security software landscape
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff