At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A software engineer to join our UI team in designing and implementing code for multiple products, including our latest privacy product, and running experimental builds with over 60,000,000 active users. This position will contribute to the overall architecture and design process, as well as implementing usability, and accessibility improvements in the application. The ideal candidate is personable and easy to work with, integrates well with a small team, works fast, and communicates effectively at all levels. Key to this creative role is curiosity, a desire to innovate, and the confidence to recognize the value in others’ contributions. This position is an excellent opportunity for any developer with a passion for graphics programming, UI, UX, and an interest in learning.
What You Will Do:
- Develop interfaces in C++ and Qt/Qml, as well as occasionally working with our .NET code base
- Create production applications that integrate seamlessly with COM services and REST APIs to provide an intuitive and delightful experience for our users
- Work with different levels of stakeholders and team members to properly understand business requirements
- Collaborate closely with team members to implement business inputs into features and applications
- Participate in our agile/scrum process
- Support the engineering team and help others benefit from your experience
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Proficiency in Qt, C++, and C#
- Significant work experience in building rich user interface applications
- Experience with Windows APIs and Win32 programming
- Comfortable in Win32, HTML, WinForms, WPF
- Familiar with modern UX principles, and experience with UI design is a plus
- Participation in engineering community meetups or code share groups a big plus
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Qt and Qml a big plus
- Experience with MFC a minor plus
- Experience with applying dynamic translations to rich UI content
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided