At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Talented front-end developers to build UI component library, customer-facing UI, and front-end supporting services that unlock the power of our threat data platform for security professionals. You’ll get to work in a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and diverse group of engineers, UX designers and Product Managers. You will also work with other engineering teams across Malwarebytes to design and build high-performance applications.
What You'll Do:
- Build great user experiences for our cloud platform ecosystem of products
- Write modular and scalable code
- Work closely with UX designers
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Understanding of REST principles and experience with backend APIs
- Knowledge of Frontend unit, integration, and end-to-end testing – Jest, Cypress
- Knowledge of Frontend build, packaging, and deployment, such as Webpack, npm or yarn, docker, Jenkins
- Experience using AWS technologies
- Full web stack development experience is a bonus
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided