Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Customers love us because we create solutions that are effective and easy-to-use unlike traditional cybersecurity players in the market. When we hire, we look for candidates that will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, transparency, embrace feedback, respect diversity, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance.
For this specific role, we are seeking an experienced Consumer Product Marketing Manager to focus on our EMEA growth. This person will play a critical role in strategically positioning and pricing our products to drive the success of our consumer product portfolio. The ideal person must possess strong understanding and experience in consumer SaaS business models and should be an advanced product marketing professional. The person in this role will also drive competitive analysis, and must possess a strong background in competitive analysis that has influenced product and messaging.
What You’ll Do:
- Customer insights – Represent the voice of customer by understanding their challenges, aspirations, and needs by partnering with the research team.
- Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning and messaging based on competitive research, customer insights and product offering.
- Messaging - Understand customer’s buyer journey and create effective and relevant messaging to support the entire marketing funnel including thought leadership, awareness, consideration, sales, adoption and retention.
- Go-To-Market strategy – Partner with cross-functional teams and provide key input on the customer target and value proposition to improve acquisition, adoption, and retention.
- Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for compelling pricing and packaging that is best suited for EMEA market
- Market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product, and how Malwarebytes can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response regarding product packaging, positioning, and pricing.
- Influence product roadmaps - Leverage industry trends and market opportunities to help influence product roadmap and prioritization working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience teams.
- Know your numbers – Monitor sales and revenue closely and evolve marketing and product strategies accordingly.
- Team player - This cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, marketing, customer success and many other teams to help build a successful GTM strategy.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of consumer product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products.
- Experience with endpoint security software/technology products preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability capabilities.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence and collaboration skills are critical.
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days annual leave
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff