At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An iOS Engineer who loves the challenge of building products to solve hard problems. Specifically, the job is to keep and extend the great protection we provide our Mobile customers (as well as we do for our Desktop customers). The ideal candidate will have solid experience creating products for iOS. We are not looking for coders, who just take tickets from the backlog and push code. We are looking for product engineers.
What you’ll Do:
- Develop the next generation of Malwarebytes products.
- Design and write code, write unit tests, contribute to integration tests for various iOS products and components.
- Design and develop key integrations between Malwarebytes systems and products.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document unit-test, and peer review.
- Work closely with product managers, testers, designers in a fast-paced Scrum/Agile environment.
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Professional software development experience with iOS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Proficiency in Swift, UIKit and Foundation
- Experience with common iOS architecture patterns
- You are very comfortable troubleshooting, debugging and profiling apps
- You have an instinct for writing tests
- UX and user-centric mindset and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, UX patterns, and best practices
- Highly self-motivated person with an excellent communication skills and positive team attitude
- Keen to learn and develop new skills while taking the pride in the craftsmanship of your code and the systems you build
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with SwiftUI and iOS extensions
- Experience with Reactive programming (Combine, RxSwift)
- Experience building software in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in iOS build automation and source management with Github
- Experience with multithreading, performance/memory optimization
- Knowledge or experience of conventional open-source iOS development tools and libraries
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided