Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Our People Operations team is currently looking for a People Systems Analyst to join our team! You will provide technical and functional expertise to drive Workday system enhancements, improve our efficiency, and scale our existing processes globally. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and implementing new system opportunities.
We are looking for a proactive, innovative, self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building systems and processes to improve our People Team’s operational efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Workday system initiatives, including managing integrations, implementations, reporting, business process improvements, and automation of our day-to-day processes
- Manage the configuration, testing, maintenance, and enhancement of processes and in Workday
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage the configuration, testing, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes in Workday
- Create process documentation, workflows and self-service guides for internal teams and external system users
- Create a project plan with recommendations on future Workday initiatives and functionality
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues
- Audit Workday functionality to ensure processes are working properly
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure compliance with privacy regulations
- Manage other People team systems, such as reward and recognition and company objective systems.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Workday experience with Workday configurations experience
- Understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, security, etc.)
- Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to project manage
- Ability to remain organized, manage time effectively and detail oriented
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff