At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Motivated individual with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills. Experienced in using Cloud based Enterprise Solutions and working knowledge of various Endpoint Security Products. Ability to perform end to end testing of software applications on Mac OS and Windows and get excited finding bugs. In depth knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology. Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, cross-geography engineering environment
What You'll Do:
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively
- Convert requirements into test cases and help define use case scenarios based on product and domain knowledge
- Find defects according to test case execution steps. Provide specific steps to reproduce reported problems
- Work with developers to debug and identify defect root cause.
- Independently perform the testing effort for a component of the product
- Plan and scope the test strategy for a small feature or component of a feature
- Simulate customer environments and work with Customer Facing Teams to perform escalation root cause analysis and convert them to test cases
- Design and implement automated testing for product components
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Motivated individual who has a knack for breaking software and finding “good” bugs
- Proven testing experience of software applications on Mac and Windows Desktops and Servers
- Strong background in programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python
- Experience with Visual Studio or similar IDEs
- Working knowledge of Azure, AWS, Vmware is preferred
- Self-learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of software industry experience with hands-on QA experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided