Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to drive and own the vision, strategy and development of Malwarebytes eCommerce experience for online SMB customers. This position will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Growth, UX, PMO and Business Application teams. This role will be responsible for building business cases for ecommerce enhancements and features, evangelize your strategy and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization, including executive leadership. You will measure and communicate results of the enhancements and features, all while ensuring stakeholder alignment. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Product Management.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and prioritize a well-defined roadmap for digital commerce B2B sites with internal stakeholders and continuously improve product / site management with agile development processes.
- Responsible for delivering a world-class global eCommerce web experience, which inspires new customers and builds loyal and lasting relationships with existing buyers.
- Has a pulse on advancements in both commerce and customer relationship building which leads to the identification of opportunities for our brand to grow.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product with our UX, Design and Engineering team.
- Collaborate with design and UX to define principles and values to create a cohesive and inspiring experience across our web and app. Challenge team and provide pointed direction throughout the iterative cycle.
- Able to manage several, complex projects/features simultaneously.
- Translate high-level product features into epics and detailed user stories.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Work closely with the scrum team to explain your user stories, make key decisions, negotiate trade-offs and ensure delivery of business value and on-time releases.
- Implement continuous improvement best practices across our eCommerce data and analytical processes, driving actionable optimization recommendations in partnership with our Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics and Marketing Technology leads.
- Travel as required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Engineering or similar degree.
- 2-5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience with leading digital commerce platforms such as Zuora, Salesforce, etc.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to consider end-to-end implications.
- An assertive, direct communication style, with the ability to inspire and motivate others across the company.
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery.
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision-making in product development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Experience with A/B testing, Google Analytics (or similar) is desired.
- Background in the security space (anti-malware or anti-virus technologies) preferred.
- High level of attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff