Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Empower entrepreneurs to empower others! As a Senior Global Product Marketing Manager, you will create and lead customer-centric B2B marketing strategy and Go-To-Market initiatives for Small Business. The role will own the SOHO product for small businesses (1-10 employees) from a full product marketing capacity but also support the online SMB business segment (less than 100 employees) working closely with the growth team. The right person will have experience in B2B product marketing and a deep familiarity with the small business customer.
What You’ll Do:
- Customer insights – Represent the voice of customer by understanding their challenges, aspirations, and needs by partnering with the research team.
- Product positioning – Craft differentiated positioning and messaging based on competitive research, customer insights and product offering. Develop and execute an effective strategy to elevate Malwarebytes.com as a key marketing channel for brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement working closely with the Web and online business team.
- Messaging - Understand customer’s buyer journey and create effective and relevant messaging to support the entire marketing funnel including thought leadership, awareness, consideration, sales, adoption and retention.
- Go-To-Market strategy – Partner with cross-functional teams and provide key input on the customer target and value proposition to improve acquisition, adoption, and retention.
- Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers to achieve business goals.
- Market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product, and how Malwarebytes can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response regarding product packaging, positioning, and pricing.
- Influence product roadmaps - Leverage industry trends and market opportunities to help influence product roadmap and prioritization working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience teams.
- Know your numbers – Monitor sales and revenue closely and evolve marketing and product strategies accordingly.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of small business product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products.
- Experience with endpoint security software/technology products preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability capabilities.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence and collaboration skills are critical.
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff