At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An exceptionally talented Software Developer with experience building highly scalable cloud ecosystems. You will be part of the core team responsible for building and maintaining a hyper-scale data platform and pipeline for real-time security detections. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers in building both internal and external facing services. Come join us in our mission for malware-free existence.
What You’ll Do:
- Design powerful distributed, high-volume data pipelines that process fast endpoint streams, leverage appropriate data stores, and offer easy-to-use APIs
- Develop and deploy high-quality software using modern tooling and frameworks
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages: Java, Go
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years experience building scalable big data pipelines
- Proficiency in Java or Go
- Has experience with open source data processing frameworks (Spark, Kafka)
- Advanced experience with SQL and NoSQL database architecture and implementation (hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Operationalized data pipelines, backend services and distributed systems using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Has experience with containerization and other modern software development workflows
- Takes initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided