Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Entrepreneurs at heart who are naturally driven by and enjoy solving problems. Team members who delight in serving customers, stakeholders and fellow teammates. Creative, strategic thinkers that loves simple, elegant solutions. Champions of best practices. Craftsmen and women who appreciate feedback, take their profession seriously and have loads of fun along the way!
What You’ll Do:
- You will be the owner of the malwarebytes.com roadmap and organizational expert.
- You will be the organization’s expert about our implementation of Crownpeak’s DXP, DQM and DGS platforms including our own customizations, product integrations, systems integrations and more.
- You will leverage your expert knowledge of our systems to identify opportunities to enhance and exploit those technologies and tools available to us with the help of engineering managers and technical leads.
- You will proactively consult with, prioritize competing interests from and demo to other product managers representing all the departments in the organization up to our CEO.
- You will communicate release notes to stakeholders that may be as often as bi-weekly.
- You will insure internal users are aware of and optimally using the tools provided to them, which may involve a schedule of communications and live trainings.
- You will improve the team’s performance by participating in an agile development methodology and regularly defining personal objectives with corresponding plans.
- You will be responsible for commitments.
- You will love our team!
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management and/or software engineering.
- Disciplined attention to detail.
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written forms.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies.
Desired Experience to Get Ahead of the Line:
- Road-mapping platform like with Aha, Craft.io or ProductBoard.
- Analytics like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Omniture or Tableau.
- Digital Experience Platform like Crownpeak DXP.
- Conveying requirements via acceptance tests in a Given/When/Then format.
- Demoing new product features.
- Atlassian Products including Confluence and Jira.
- Conveying requirements via user stories in a “As a [persona], I [want to], [so that].” format.
- Obtained or pursuit of a certification like PSPO, CSPO, SAFe, PMI-ACP, Scrum Product Owner, EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner.
- Obtained or pursuit of Scrum Master certification.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff