Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is looking for technical communicator to join our Support and Services organization. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and communication skills, enjoys collaborating with other organizations, has an inquisitive nature, and can explain complex information in a clear and concise manner.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be working with Malwarebytes product managers, engineers, and technical support agents to create product guides and self-help articles for our customers.
- Deliver high-quality documentation that is clear, concise, and technically accurate.
- Follow best practices to ensure documentation meets the standards for quality, format, and style.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify and create content to improve issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Foster a strong knowledge-sharing community within support.
- Work with support, engineering, and product management teams to gather data and information.
- Gain hands on experience with beta software to understand new features and functionality for creating product documentation.
- Review documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency, quality, and SEO optimization.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in English or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical communication role.
- Experience writing content for SaaS, mobile, and desktop products.
- Experience writing content for both technical and non-technical users.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity trends and topics.
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid to seek guidance and ask questions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities; ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent editing, writing, and communications skills.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff