Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
What We Need:
We’re looking for a Vice President of Corporate Customer Demand Generation to accelerate business growth by executing high-velocity, digital-first, and data-driven field marketing and demand gen programs to reach and retain corporate/enterprise/business customers. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing and works closely with the sales VPs, marketing VPs, COO, and C-level executives to exceed our Corporate business goals and growth aspirations globally.
This is a highly strategic global role in the organization, playing an integral role in driving Corporate customer revenue growth across all channels, segments, partners, and geographies (NAM, EMEA, APAC). This individual will be responsible for creating a high-velocity Corporate customer acquisition strategy and driving the successful execution of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, lead generation, pipeline creation, and lead nurture targets.
You are results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition and account-based marketing. You have experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building high-performance teams and strong relationships with sales, operations, and other marketing peers. You have a history of success in optimizing team performance, operational excellence, and ensuring a superior prospect experience. You possess a unique blend of marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, strong communications skills and have a passion for building relationships, solving business-level problems with peers, creative thinking, and applying analytics to make better decisions and drive growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the annual demand generation and partner/MSP acquisition plan aligned to business goals, utilizing past metrics, corporate strategies, product roadmaps, budgets, segment and geography nuances, and other key data
- Manage of all global demand generation channels, such as digital advertising, webinars, website strategy, and more – across and in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, RevOps, PM, CRM, and CX teams
- Partner with Sales leads and Geo Field Marketing Leaders to cascade all plans, establish quarterly goals and OKRs and oversee all geo-specific plans for execution: direct and MSP/partner-related
- Pursue new technologies and techniques to scale for a fast-growing organization, partnering with peers in marketing, enablement, and operations for consideration and adoption
- Balance the inbound demand generation strategies with outbound efforts, tailored for Mid-market through Enterprise segments, MSP, and Reseller Partners
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing and Global Brand campaigns team to bring segmented messaging to life within integrated campaigns and targeted content that addresses prospect triggers, topics, values and connect strategically from the top to the bottom of the marketing funnel
- Balance inbound/outbound segmented demand generation and account based marketing (ABM) tactics for digital and offline channels including: social, display/retargeting, content partnerships, events, webinars, third party review sites, email, associations, and offline channels
- Partner with marketing peers on SEM/PPC, websites/SEO, Marketo/SFDC landing pages and operations, and connection to thought leadership/brand campaigns
- Forge strong relationships with RevOps and Sales VPs: Mid-market/Enterprise, Field Large Accounts, International, and MSP
- Establish balanced communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Build strong relationships with the demand gen team through coaching, development of skills, discussion of career growth, problem solving, partnership, team building, modeling, and training
- Cross-functionally refine plans and actions based on changing landscapes of the market, trends, revenue and bookings needs, and/or optimization opportunities – take calculated risks, bring new ideas to the table, and test
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Minimum of 15 years in leading B2B/Enterprise field marketing, demand generation, and/or customer acquisition strategy and integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
- Deep understanding of SaaS businesses and corporate customer target audiences (e.g. CIOs, CISOs, CDOs, security solution budget holders, IT decision makers and budget holders, etc.)
- Outstanding leadership skills, a flexible growth mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, with a track record of building teams and world-class execution
- Advanced knowledge and curiosity for digital and demand gen emerging technologies and trends in order to enhance and scale demand gen conversion for a growth company
- Diplomatic style that drives positive cross-functional collaboration and shared vision, oftentimes influencing without authority, based on what is best for the business
- Clear understanding on what GTM information is needed to plan, build, and execute customer journeys that engage, educate, convince, and delight
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo a plus), Web Analytics (Google Analytics a plus), Salesforce, Account-Based Marketing
- Foundational cross-functional processes experience that helps give clarity and empowerment to a growing organization
- A track record of proactivity, honesty, integrity, and following through on commitments
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, creative, and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Extremely results-oriented
- Low ego. Good person.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff